Let's Collaborate & Celebrate!

HIRE US

Hearing about new projects always gets us exciting; because, not only it may be an opportunity to create something cool, but also an opportunity to explore, learn, grow & become a part of someone’s success story for greater good.

Fill out the form to get a Quote

Please share a brief description of your project requirements.

Direct Contact

Scan the below QR Code with any Mobile Device to Save our Contact Info (vCard) on your phone.

5/5

If you’re one of our precious clients, please leave a Review by Clicking Here. Thank you!

Last Updated: January 1st 2023

Acceptance of Terms – Read Carefully.

 

Definitions: Herein, terms such as ‘Us/We/Me/Agency/Studio’ shall be used to represent (KanwaldeepSingh.com) as a ‘service provider’. Whereas, terms such us ‘You/Client/Customer/Consumer’ shall be used to refer to the 2nd/3rd party receiving our services in any form of media. Scope of Work (SOW) is defined as the ‘binding quantum of work’ to be done by the agency for the client.

 

Quotes & Pricing: The Quotes/Estimates generated are Valid only for 30 Days from the date of issuance. Pricing is subjected to revision at the sole discretion of the Agency without any prior written notification. The ‘Initial Project Cost’ is subjected to revision while in progression if/whenever there’s a change in the ‘SOW’ defined by the client; which will be communicated to the client for approval.

 

For Websites: Payments received will be split in the order of 50% as an advance, 25% upon review and 25% before the time of website going Live online.

 

For Social Media (Retainer): One (1) month advance payment will be required at all times for the duration of Retainer period.

 

For Turn-Key Projects: Payments received will be split in the order of 50% as an advance, 25% upon review and 25% upon completion. 

 

For Short Tasks: (Amount Less than ₹ 15,000)  75% as an advance and remaining 25% will be required upon task completion.

 

Payment Methods: We accept Only Cash, Online Bank Transfer, Bank Draft or payments through Wallets/UPI. We Do Not accept Cheques.

 

Tax Invoice & Due Date: Applicable Govt. Taxes will be Charged Extra (GST@18%). The payment becomes due on the day an Invoice is raised. We do not extend any credit period.

 

Delay in Payment: Under such circumstances where a Client delays the payment from the Date of generation of Tax Invoice, the Agency shall charge to the Client  fee of (calculated @30%/Annum) from the Due Date till the Final payment Date in addition to the actual due amount.

 

Payment Failure: Under such circumstances where a Client fails to clear the agreed amount in full due for whatever reasons (even after multiple payment reminders in written communication) within the stipulated time; the agency has the right to recover the dues in full (and further damages if any) through Legal Recourse under the Laws of Republic of India. Moreover, the Agency also has the rights to withhold/roll-back/undo the work done by them and/or refuse any further services to the client without any prejudice. The agency stands fully indemnified against any action seeked by the client to claim any damages from the agency due to Non-Service by the agency arisen from such circumstances.

 

Project Delivery: Any work shall commence only upon receiving an advance as per agreed amount. All final projects are delivered to the client only after prior clearing of dues in full. All fees and payments received by the Agency as an advance and/or for work done are Non-Refundable by default as to cover the loss of our business and time; unless explicitly specified otherwise in written.

 

All aforementioned Terms & Conditions are Subjected to Faridabad (Haryana) Jurisdiction under Indian Republic Law.

A. Quotes & Pricing:

B. Scope of Work:

C. Timelines: